1. His background, how he came to Japan and later became involved in the organized labor movement.
2. What is a labor union, how do they work in Japan, what are the mechanics of a union and what are the benefits for members, the company, company management at society at large?
3. A brief comparison between US and Japanese Labor Unions.
4. The Mechanics of joining the Tozen Union and how to organize labor at your firm or company by starting a Local.
5. Japanese Labor Laws and protections that Unions have as well as the obligations that Management has to meet with and negotiate in good faith with the Union.
6. And much more!