Today's guest is seasoned recruiter and startup veteran Ken Charles.
- Ken's background and how he got into recruiting generally and specifically how he came to Japan.
- Why he has focused on Tech, Startups and Gaming.
- Is recruiting for Tech, Startups and Gaming in Japan unique and if so, why?
- What are the market opportunities for Gaming in Japan, especially mobile?
- Why is the ARPU for mobile gaming in Japan so huge and growing?
- What are the difficulties and challenges for Gaming startups in Japan?
- Does a foreign startup (gaishikei) need to be in Japan? Can't they just run Japan "remotely"?
- How can a foreign startups and gaming companies (gaishikei) find the right people for their local operations?
- And more!