A selected number of sponsors will be at the event to present and discuss the latest solutions available to the Finance community in Japan through our one-to-one business meetings. If your company offers financial solutions , you may request more information to attend as a sponsor.
The one-to-one business meetings provide access to the gate keepers of significant corporate budgets- chief financial officers with ultimate responsibility for selecting accounting, finance, operational and strategic solution and service providers. A thorough selection process ensures a qualified audience, which grants unparalleled business and networking opportunities in a luxurious and stimulating environment.
Look forward to sessions by:
- Waseda University, Graduate School of Finance, Accounting and Law, Megumi Suto, Professor
- Meiji University, School of Commerce, Graduate School of Global Business, Assistant Professor, Takaya Seki
- Aoyama Gakuin University, Professor, Eisuke Sakakibara
- Japan Fellowship of Buddhism, Managing Director & Buddhist Monk, Shoukei MATSUMOTO
- Sumitomo 3M Limited, Executive Director Finance, HR, IT and General Affairs, Masahiko Kon
- Tamagawa University, BRIDGESTONE CYCLE CO.,LTD., Guest Professor, Former Board Chairperson, Masaharu Oku
- KOKUYO Co.,Ltd, Corporate Officer Chief Strategy Officer (CSO), Motohiro Hojo
- SG HOLDINGS CO., LTD, Executive Officer, Hiroyuki Urushizaki
For more information on how you can participate, please contact: