FOR JAPAN RECRUITERS & EXECUTIVE SEARCH CONSULTANTS: TABLE OF CONTENTS
02. What We Address & Cover
03. Recruiter & Executive Search Consultant Jobs
04. (audio) Japan's Legal Industry: Talent Acquisition,Market Opportunities & Trends with Cecil John Howell
05. (audio): Japan's Labor Unions: How, Why & What You Need To Know with Louis Carlet
06. (audio) Japan's Fashion Industry: Talent Acquisition, Market Opportunities & Trends, with Damion Way
07. How to evaluate and why to go into a career in the recruiting Industry.
08. What is it like working in a recruiting firm (for those that have recruiting experience)?
09. Japan Recruiting Primer: What exactly do recruiters do and what to expect at a Japan-based search firm?
10. How to evaluate and select a recruiting firm to join and how to evaluate which ones to avoid.
11. How and when to leave your current recruiting firm and join another -- what are the considerations, both pro and con?
12. Understanding the interview process for employment at a recruiting firm.
13. Understanding and evaluating the compensation and payout systems at a firm.
14. The pros and cons of switching industry practices.
15. What careers exist after a career in recruiting: What skills are developed, how valuable and transferable are these skills?
16. How to properly conduct a candidate meeting.
17. How to handle candidate objections.
18. How to manage your first client meeting.
19. How to handle client objections.
20. How to work with difficult or "slippery" coworkers.
21. How to handle a candidate's counteroffer.